Sunday, October 05, 2014

swap parcels

All 55 swap parcels are wrapped, packed and ready to post tomorrow - keep your eyes peeled for the postie :-)
Lots of you have asked if I'll be doing this again and the answer is a great big YES!  this has been great fun to organise and I hope each and everyone of you enjoys receiving your swap parcel, as much as I have enjoyed sending them all out.  All the decorations have a tag attached with information about the maker of your decoration(s), some have contact details and some don't - I've added links if I had them to the photos in the swap album on facebook if you need to contact your maker :-)

PS the birthday treat offer is still running - you can read all about it here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've received mine! :) and I wrote about it here: http://bixxboxxbitsbox.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/crafty-christmas-swap/ Thank you so much for organising this! I've loved every part of it! :)