Saturday, August 09, 2014

facebook auction

over on Facebook I (and a lot of other crafty people) have donated items to a charity auction - it's organised by Jade - and every penny raised is going to Animal SOS, which is a charity in Spain who look after uncared for dogs...Coco is the dog which caught my attention and pulled at my heart strings!
you can read all about the charity and Coco's story here and it's also where you will find the auction.
My two donated items are: A mini Dog Kit (of course!)  and one of my new Christmas Craft Boxes....the Craft Boxes normally retail for £25 so to entice higher bids I said I would add to the box if the bids reach £25...and now they have (yay!) and here's what else I have added ::
a premium felt 4" rainbow (worth £5)
a rainbow pack of embroidery threads (worth £6)
AND five spools of lace (just arrived and will be added to my website today) (worth £12.50)
So now the box and the extras come to a value of £48.50....if we get passed that amount I'll add even more!!!
happy bidding, and remember - it's a win win...you get to help the dogs AND you get goodies in the post :-)


No comments: