Wednesday, January 23, 2013

packing

 I spend quite a bit of each day standing at my packing table ... I really enjoy packing my orders up - adding my hand written thank you messages and wrapping the orders in pretty tissue might be time consuming but I couldn't do it any other way!!  So it's important that I keep everything at hand to make sure that the process is as speedy and efficient as possible...
...and running low on packing bags isn't very helpful!  Luckily my delivery has arrived and they are now all lined up waiting to be used


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i was very excited to receive an orange bag today!! and even more so when i realised that i had a free loyalty card craft kit in it!! - thankyou! hope you didnt get caught in the 'snow bomb' yesterday!? take care
juliexoxo