Tuesday, December 11, 2012

dates & garlands

thanks for sharing the excitement of my news yesterday!  I've been chasing the solicitor today and will hopefully have more news soon-ish!
 I've added Christmas Posting Dates to the home page of my website :: last day for posting before Christmas is 19th December (a week tomorrow so no need to panic yet!)...the shops will remain open as always and I'll be posting on 2nd & 3rd of January before we take a long weekend and re-open properly on 7th January (I might even be in the new workshop then, but I might not, who knows!)
I haven't put a date up yet for  last minute hand made items but as ever, order sooner rather than later!
The photos are of a garland I finished last night - 6x penguins and 6x Little Gingers, destined to decorate a customers Kitchen for Christmas - I think it'll look really cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love them :)

wendyroomcreations said...

Gorgeous items as always. I hope all goes well with the move to the new premises. It will indeed make it a Happy New Year. Philippa xx