Tuesday, July 19, 2011

shopkeeping


I love being a shop keeper. When I had a day job I managed a shop and I loved it.
Of course, now my shop is an online shop, not a bricks & mortar shop, but still a shop with the same kind of problems to solve and tasks to do. My favourite thing about being a shopkeeper has to be the unknown, everyday I don't know what orders I'll have or what people will be buying, or if I'll have one order or twenty (I'd rather have twenty!)....these past few days I have been making & posting out lots of my giant iron on letters...I've not made any for quite some time and then BAM they're flying out the door! I wonder what I'll be doing tomorrow...

4 comments:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

It is strange how people seem to think about things at the same time isn't it. Hope you are enjoying cutting all those letters out :-)

Glassprimitif said...

Love the colours of these letters

Anonymous said...

I am going to put those lovely letters on my wish list for our new grandchild which is expected in December . Lovely

Pretty Petal Handmade said...

Those letters are fab, you may get another order soon!

Thank you for my recent order, such fab customer service as always.

Rhi x x