Tuesday, September 28, 2010

virtual window dressing

I have a new shop!
paper-and-string can now be found on the amazing NotOnTheHighStreet.com !!

Ta-Dah! Here's my new 'window'
How It Happened ::
WAY back in February I was invited to join them and I took quite a few weeks to decide to wait until I had more time .... so once I'd handed in my notice at the day job (July) I took the plunge and signed up (gladly they still wanted me!!)...I merrily handed them a BIG wadge of cash (a one off joining fee...always best to hand it over merrily, otherwise you may faint at the amount of money leaving your bank account!!) and I have been spending time making & photographing items & getting used to their system of adding products and working it all out....last week I submitted my shop to be assessed (it felt like I was sitting an exam!) and after a 3 page list of things I'd done wrong (oops!) I made corrections and today it's all there for everyone to see....I'm slightly nervous and am completely unsure if it's the right next step but I have a good feeling about it and decided I must try :-)
Hurrah!

5 comments:

greetingarts said...

Good for you, Sarah! It looks fab.

Kimberley said...

Welcome to the club! x

Grace & Favour Home said...

Oh congratulations - I've just joined too and had my shop approved on Monday! Exciting times!

trash said...

Off to be amazed and impressed right now.

Unknown said...

I love this blog. Always with such good ideas.
Keep it up.
Kisses from Madrid: D