Monday, July 20, 2009

workshop fun

I moved things around !
I turned my Ikea Expedit unit onto it's side and it's now under the window :-)
Once all my fabric is in there it will look super tidy!
That manoeuvre means the sewing machine table has now turned around and looks like this ::

Oh! hold on...a new sewing machine cover* ????

yep! don't look too close because the squares don't line up, but I still love it !!
*inspired by this post
and what was that on the wall???

hehehe :-)
I LOVE MY WORKSHOP :-)

6 comments:

forgeress said...

loooooooooooooooovely!!!!! ^^

Unknown said...

I do too!

Pomona said...

It looks really lovely - I am quite envious!

Pomona x

Unknown said...

We have those shelves in a bigger unit. Be careful moving them a lot as they start to get loose. We learnt that the hard way... Room looks great though. I can't wait to do up my craft corner.

bex said...

looks fab! we are opening a shop on saturday and we have used expedit shelves in there, they're great!

Brittany said...

You've been busy. I think I need to make one of those "Sew" signs. And a sewing machine cover. I love your cheery attitude.