Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a slightly slower pace of craft


John's brother has come to stay for a while...our flat only has one bedroom which means our living room gets turned into a spare room...and our living room already doubles up as paper-and-string headquarters, so as you can imagine crafty things have slowed down a little around here!

I spent quite a good portion of the day with my pile of happy trees but nothing to show just yet, instead the pictures are of a new bear I made last week, and a new felt box that I put the finishing touches to the other day
:-)

6 comments:

Kitty said...

Awww, cute bear. And I love the box! x

Swirlyarts said...

That bear is soooooooooo cute!!!!

greetingarts said...

Ah, wouldn't it be great if all our big stomachs were that cute? Enjoy the slower pace for a while, I'm sure it will be speedy enough pretty soon!

claire said...

I love that bear - he (why he???!!!) is gorgeous. :)
Hope you get back to normal pace soon.

Julie said...

Can't wait to see a picture of the happy tree's.... Many, many thanks I received my FAB winning parcel this week and had to get straight on to making the gorgeous owl ornament. My little girl is completely in love with it. Thanks so much, I can't wait to start making things with all the gorgeous felt pieces, I feel so lucky. I blogged my little owl if you are interested.. X

M.E. Greene said...

I have recently sworn off house guests, myself. It's too disruptive to my hobbies! :o)