Saturday, November 01, 2008

flowery packages


The most frustrating thing about working and fitting paper-and-string around my job is the time it takes to finish a project...over the past 10 or so days I have been busy re-designing my brooch making kits...snatching time here and there to cut flowers, order bags, count brooch pins and print and cut lots of card :-)

'Tis hard for an impatient person like me!
But finally *yay!* they are finished....the end result is a pretty generous kit....enough supplies to make 5 brooches, and the finished brooches are made from 3 layers of felt and have that nice, heavy-good-quality feel about them...
I've made 12 different colourways and they are all listed here

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Sarah, I marvel at the amount you get done. Do you have some secret supply of time that the rest of us don't have? How do you do it?!

The brooch kits look fabulous. x

Gillian said...

I love these kits - they look amazing.

Apryl said...

the kits look lovely, I love the grey and blue/teal colours together.. brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Someone said to me this weekend, 'if want a job doing, ask a busy person...' Fantastic kits and fabulous felt!