Friday, November 16, 2007

day 16 :: I am ready !!

YAAAAAY !!

I'm done :: everything is ready to go.

That's everything, all the things I have made and a whole load of felt and some cram cream goodies...doesn't look like a lot does it!!

I've also got my pinboard ready ::

my Dad made me this pinboard when I was about 12 years old and it is huge!! (thanks Dad, you're the best !!) John made a stand for me and I covered it with felt and have pinned ribbon on it so i can hang packets of embellishments with little clips :-)

As you can see it was mid-afternoon when I took this picture (and the first one) so the light is bad...hopefully I will be able to take some good photos tomorrow when it is all set up !!

I'm SO excited .... I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow evening.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I'm sure you'll sell out!

Claire said...

Good luck selling it all! I'm sure you'll have hardly anything left to bring home! :)

Just Original said...

I think this is the weekend when everyone will be thinking about Chrissy shopping, so hopefully it should be a good fair.

Good luck

Kitty said...

Best of luck - your stuff is fantastic so I'm sure you'll do well.

monda-loves said...

I hope you have a great day tomorrow (I'm sure you will). Take lots of piccies for us all to 'oooo' and 'ahhh' over tomorrow night if you're not too tired to post.

Monda
x

Blooming Felt said...

good luck with it all tomorrow - I'm sure you'll do really well and sell out !!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Sarah x

pink-petal-designs said...

Good Luck!!
Sarah x

Unknown said...

Go forth and conquer the crafty folk of Worthing! Does John have a money belt to wear? And have you got your flask of soup sorted?

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you!

Can I just point out that happy trees make excellent hanging off of the sewing machine pin cushions?

Indigo Blue said...

Best of luck this weekend. You have certainly put in some hard graft recently and you deserve to do well!

Monkee Maker said...

I'm a little behind the pace but I too LOVE the cupcake bag! So cute :)

Good luck tomorrow ....