Wednesday, November 21, 2007

back to the normal routines

After my week off work last week it feels kinda nice to be back in a routine again.

:: get showered and dressed

:: check out emails and questions on the blog/website

:: wrap and pack orders before work

:: go to work

:: visit the post office

:: go home and blog

:: have some dinner

:: cut out felt


so today (my day off )my work was nicely prepared in little piles, and I have sewn all day long


I did start my day on the sewing machine with some purses that needed zips but it wasn't the day for zips, so I gave up!!

So Vanessa, Catherine and Nicola your orders are nearly finished!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are an organised little bunny, aren't you?

Kitty said...

Just seeing all those lovely piles of cut felt makes my mouth water!

:-) x